Green Ronin is looking for a part time RPG developer to join our award-winning team. A developer's duties include the following:
- Work with the team to set schedules and deadlines.
- Help concept new books and PDFs.
- Develop manuscripts so rules, ideas, and presentation are up to Green Ronin standards.
- Contract and work with freelance writers and editors.
- Write text when needed.
- Coordinate playtesting and implement feedback for your projects.
- Prepare art orders for your projects.
- Proof products after layout but before release.
- Promote products with developer's journals, previews, and the like.
- Support released products with a presence in our forums.
- Represent Green Ronin at conventions and to the media.
Our ideal candidate has both design and development credits in the RPG industry and at least 3 years of experience. This is a part time position (10-15 hours a week) and it does not require relocation to Seattle so you can telecommute. Since you'll be working remotely, you must be well organized and self-directed.If you are interested, . In your cover e-mail please tell us what makes you a good candidate, and which of our lines you'd be most excited to work on. We will discuss salary requirements during the interview process.