Targum Magazine – Issue 01
Welcome to the first issue of Targum Magazine, the magazine in support of Testament: Roleplaying in the Biblical Era and all Ancient World campaign settings. In this inaugural issue you will find the following articles:
* Ostraca: Lost Books by Spike Y Jones – Use lost books of the Bible as inspiration for your games.
* The Caravan at Kuntillet’Ajrud by Christopher Heard – A look at the inns of the ancient Middle East.
* The Hekau-Adept by Scott Bennie – The Egyptian master sorcerer, complete with a new spellcasting system.
* The Twelve Tribes of Israel: Part 1 by Daniel M. Perez – Bring the heritage of the twelve tribes into your game.
* Free Paper Minis from Arion Games.
Come adventure in the lands of the ancient Levant today!
Format: 35 page PDF, Fully Bookmarked.
Latest posts by Evan Sass (see all)
- Blue Rose Pre-Order and PDF - January 11, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Green Ronin - December 22, 2016
- Return to Freeport, Part Three: Storming the Razor Caves (Pathfinder Adventure PDF) - December 13, 2016