In case you missed it, Supernatural Handbook by Lucien Soulban, our latest sourcebook for Mutants & Masterminds, is now available in stores and in our Green Ronin Online Store.
There are Things That Go Bump in the Night…
The Supernatural Handbook is a sourcebook of heroic horror
for the Mutants & Masterminds Superhero Roleplaying Game.
It lays out the elements for a successful M&M
game in which the strange and paranormal are true and a
few lone heroes struggle against the Things That Go Bump
in the Night.
The Supernatural Handbook includes:
- Detailed information on character creation, horror-themed series, and adventure design.
- A complete system for building your own supernatural menaces for your heroes to hunt (or to hunt them…).
- New hero and villain archetypes like the Curse-Burdened Adventurer, Noble Monster, Dark Emissary, and Inhuman Juggernaut.
- ARCADE (American Research Center for the Arcane Defense of Earth), a new organization whose agents wage a secret war every night.
In case you want to try before you buy, we’ve got some free PDF previews, just for you!
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #1
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #2
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #3
Join the fight against ancient evils and occult menaces with the Supernatural Handbook!
You’re Not Afraid… Are you?
Latest posts by Evan Sass (see all)
- Justice For All Sale - March 21, 2017
- Fantasy AGE Encounters: Ancient Shadows (PDF) - February 20, 2017
- Freeport Bestiary for Pathfinder: Pre-Order and PDF - February 16, 2017