Dracula's Revenge & Frankenstein's Children. Is there more?

Here you can discuss Green Ronin's card games, such as Torches & Pitchforks and Walk the Plank.

Dracula's Revenge & Frankenstein's Children. Is there more?

Postby Stibbons » Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 am

I picked up a battered sale copy of Frankenstein's Children from my FLGS a couple of weeks ago. Liked it, so tracked down a copy of Dracula's Revenge and I liked that too. Now I know that these were supposed to be a range of games, the third being Mummy's Tomb (or whatever, advertised in the back of the Frankenstein game) and no doubt there would have been a Wolfman's Curse or similar to follow. From poking around the net I found mentions of online only scenarios from Human Head Studios, and even a rules supplement that allowed you to incorporate the Invisible Man. On this site I find mention of a Boneyard "location" supplement.

The two core games were the only thing ever released in the Gothica line, alas, but does ANYTHING still remain of that additional material, even a rough draft?

We wants it, Baggins...
Stibbons
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Dracula's Revenge & Frankenstein's Children. Is there mo

Postby Nikchick » Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Those games were produced in partnership with a company that has now gone out of business so sadly there won't be any additional games in the line, at least not from Green Ronin.
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Return to Card & Board Games