Convention Support Needed!

This forum has been locked to further posting but will be maintained here as an archive. Please visit http://true20.com for the True20 and Blue Rose forums.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Convention Support Needed!

Postby Nikchick » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:27 am

Hey True20 GMs and fans!

We've been getting deluged with requests from stores and conventions for people to come run True20 games. Our volunteer demo team coordinator had to abruptly withdraw from the position last year for personal reasons and his position has been vacant for far too long.

We need your help! Of particularly pressing need, the nice folks at Avalon Conventions (running ConQuest LA, January 13-16 at the LAX Hilton and Conquest NW here in the beautiful Seattle area February 17-20) are looking for people to run games. They're offering a free 4-day badge and a t-shirt for anyone who runs 8 hours of games. Please let me know, by e-mail or PM, if you sign up to run anything, and we'll throw in a little something extra in the way of prize support for you!

Meanwhile, if you're interested in a fun and rewarding volunteer gig as Green Ronin's Demo Coordinator, let me know. I'll be looking to fill the position when I return from my Christmas vacation.
Nikchick
Mean Ronin
Mean Ronin

Postby Dragonspawn » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:43 pm

Will any GR staff be attending either of these cons?:

Origins
June 28-July 2, 2006
Great Columbus
Convention Center
400 North High St
Columbus, OH

Gen Con Indy
August 10-13, 2006
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN

(I checked the con page on the GR homepage, but that info is out of date)
Dragonspawn
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Return to True20 Archives