Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.
Moderator: Super Moderators
There are couple of points in the rules that I would like some clarifications on, if anyone would be so kind.
1) If a character increases his or her magic or constitution, do they retroactively gain mana or health, or do the bonuses only apply to future rolls?
2) Does the spell granted by the spell lance stunt cost mana? I know it's odd to assume it doesn't but the wording the stunt is odd.
Thanks for your help!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm
1 ) Nope, only to future rolls.
2) Yes, that spell should still cost mana and the total cost of that spell cannot exceed 3 Mana.
- Posts: 330
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 am
- Location: California
1. For RAW you dont retroactivly gain either mana or health for increases in magic or constitution. That doesnt stop you using that it does as a house rule however.
2. I would suspect so, as it is effectivly fast casting for Arcane Lance.
Henceforth mortal, remember...
- Super Poster
- Posts: 758
- Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Return to Dragon Age RPG
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], jameson and 3 guests