Dragon Age Preorder Question

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Dragon Age Preorder Question

Postby Jason_Sunday » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

If I preorder Dragon Age do I get charged now or when it ships?
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Jason_Sunday » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 pm

My preorder is awaiting this question... :roll:
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Reef » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm

No idea, but I would suspect 'Yes', since they are giving away the pdf with the pre-order. Otherwise, everyone would just pre-order, get the pdf, and cancel.
Reef
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Jason_Sunday » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Well I hoped they might charge enough to cover the pdf and then when it ships the rest of the cost.
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby PaintOnASign » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

They charge you the entire cost, right now. I checked my bank account.
PaintOnASign
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Jason_Sunday » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks
Jason_Sunday
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Pramas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:57 pm

PaintOnASign wrote:They charge you the entire cost, right now. I checked my bank account.

That is correct. Our system does not store credit card information (for your protection) so we can't collect some money now and more later.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby Zapp » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 am

Well, it's not just for the customer's protection, it's for GR's bottom line too... Otherwise, everyone would just pre-order, get the pdf, and cancel. (To quote Reef)
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

PDF issue

Postby sillyxander » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 am

I bought the PDF the moment it became available and would like to know if I could pay the difference to get the box set. I would've done that no problem but since it seemed that weren't going to offer that at the time I just figured I'd buy both and now I do have too. Which sucks. Thanks for the great game either way. I guess I don't mind buying it twice. I just wish I could have the same choice everyone else now has.
sillyxander
Bystander
Bystander

Re: PDF issue

Postby jaguar451 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 am

sillyxander wrote:I bought the PDF the moment it became available and would like to know if I could pay the difference to get the box set. I would've done that no problem but since it seemed that weren't going to offer that at the time I just figured I'd buy both and now I do have too. Which sucks. Thanks for the great game either way. I guess I don't mind buying it twice. I just wish I could have the same choice everyone else now has.

From http://greenronin.com/

"
[Note: Our store had the PDF available for a short time this morning. If you bought the PDF during that time and would like to take advantage of the pre-order deal, please contact us [mailto:pdfsupport@greenronin.com] and we'll set you up. Sorry for the mixup.]
"
jaguar451
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Dragon Age RPG