PDF Links to various reference sheets

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

PDF Links to various reference sheets

Postby bushido11 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 pm

There are a number of links in the PDF that send you to the Dragon Age page on the Green Ronin website for character sheets (the 2-page one) and the various GM reference sheets. Just wondering when they'll be posted up.

Other than that, I just finished reading both the player's and GM guide. Good stuff! The Dragon Die determining degree of success still irks me a bit, but that's my only quibble so far. Perhaps there will be an expansion to ability focuses in future box sets, such as a talent that gives you a +1 to your Dragon Die result on a particular focus when determining degree of success.
"Est Sularus oth Mithas." My honor is my life.
bushido11
Henchman
Henchman

Re: PDF Links to various reference sheets

Postby Dr. Halflight » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:18 pm

bushido11 wrote:There are a number of links in the PDF that send you to the Dragon Age page on the Green Ronin website for character sheets (the 2-page one) and the various GM reference sheets. Just wondering when they'll be posted up.

Other than that, I just finished reading both the player's and GM guide. Good stuff! The Dragon Die determining degree of success still irks me a bit, but that's my only quibble so far. Perhaps there will be an expansion to ability focuses in future box sets, such as a talent that gives you a +1 to your Dragon Die result on a particular focus when determining degree of success.

I see it as a nice tool for the new GM to help him describe a situation or set up a Difficulty. The easiest fix is to import the Opposed Rules in every situation. High Roll wins. Use Dragon Die in terms of Tie & then Ability of Dragon Die is tied.

I don't think it would out of line to give a +2 to the Dragon Die if you have a Focus.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Dr. Halflight
Bystander
Bystander

Re: PDF Links to various reference sheets

Postby FCWesel » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm

bushido11 wrote:There are a number of links in the PDF that send you to the Dragon Age page on the Green Ronin website for character sheets (the 2-page one) and the various GM reference sheets. Just wondering when they'll be posted up.

I have not seen these links, can you tell us what pages they are on?
FCWesel
Bystander
Bystander

Postby angel_lord » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm

The www.greenronin.com/dragon_age found under "Get out there and Play" Isn't really a link, but it does tell us about -

• An expanded two page character sheet. This
version is more spacious and has more room for
your character’s details.
• Six pre-generated characters. If you don’t have
time to do a character creation session, these
characters will let you jump right into the action.
• Quick reference sheets. We’ve compiled the most
commonly used info onto these play aids.

I'm guessing that would be what the OP is talking about>
angel_lord
Dabbler
Dabbler

Return to Dragon Age RPG