XP table error / errata?

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

XP table error / errata?

Postby hortum » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm

First and foremost allow me to congratulate GR on publishing an awesome game, I gotta say that I had come to terms about getting an introductory game and after reading I´m pretty upset that there isnt more of it :oops: it is that awesome.

Checking the XP table I noticed that there seems to be a misprint:

4,500-6,499 3
7,000-10,999 4

As you can see there is a 501 XP difference between level 3 and 4, after checking the progression in the computer game (being the lovely obsessive that I am :P), I found that ever single level matches with the tabletop progression except level 4:

3 4500
4 7500
5 1100

If one is to follow the logic from the computer game, levels would be earned in a progression of X + 500 where X is the previous level requirement, which kinda of make a little more sense to my eyes, so could it be that the numbers in the game master guide should be 7.499 and 75000 respectively?.

Once again, thanks for a wonderful product and I can´t wait for future products on the DA line, happy gaming!.
hortum
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Radioactive Ape Colin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Could you post it in the Errata Collection Thread HERE? It'd help GR create and sort an errata if we can by keep all of it in one place.
Freelancer: AFMBE, A|State, Atlantis, C&C, Faery's Tale Deluxe, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Exp., Iron Kingdoms d20, No Quarter, Omni, Talislanta, UnMet, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.
Radioactive Ape Colin
Bystander
Bystander

Re: XP table error / errata?

Postby Pramas » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:16 pm

hortum wrote:I found that ever single level matches with the tabletop progression except level 4:

3 4500
4 7500
5 11000

Yes, those are the correct values. Not sure what happened there.

Chris
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Postby hortum » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Radioactive Ape Colin wrote:.

Woops, sorry bout that I´ll take to the correct thread right away!
hortum
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Dragon Age RPG