Brawling Weapons Group

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Brawling Weapons Group

Postby sillyxander » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 am

i hope they hasn't been written about yet. I hate being that one guy that keeps writing the same thing over and over again.
brawling seems like something that anyone should be able to do. Improvised weapons, and fists...we all have them. Ok I know it's silly, but that's my name, I'm a silly guy.

ps I hope they tell us about the Dalish magic because I really want to play a magic using Dalish. I'm rambling.
sillyxander
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Pramas » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 am

You will note that all three classes start with the brawling weapon group, so it is indeed something everyone can do.
Chris Pramas
Green Ronin Publishing
Pramas
Ronin Chris
Ronin Chris

Chris I'm sorry for being so silly

Postby sillyxander » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 am

Thanks Chris, wow I feel a bit dumb that I didn't notice that and thank you the creator of the game answering me I feel a bit star struck...wow....(and I pass out)....so that small choice for mages is a great flash back we players of mages have to get used to the we almost die all the time in rue beginng. Thanks again for this great game. I haven't been this excited about a game since u first discovered the basic books back in the 1990's. ....wow Chris Pramas answered my question... :oops:
sillyxander
Bystander
Bystander

Postby psychodrive » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 am

Drunken Rogue wrote:I improvise an arrow into the bartender's face.
psychodrive
Cohort
Cohort

Return to Dragon Age RPG