Where are the Rules for Blood Magic?

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Postby Saisei » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am

Yeah you could do that, or you could actually steal your allies HP.

Again alternately you could add a stunt whereby if the spell kills an enemy the MP cost is free or something.
Saisei
Firebrand
Firebrand

Postby Riggswolfe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:55 am

Radioactive Ape Colin wrote:
You can see a list of the rpg publications I've contributed to HERE, if you're curious. I've even created my own rpg publishing endeavour and complete rpg in the last 7 months, and it's just about to go to print. You can see more about that at the site I linked above. So, have mo fear, you're not the only game designer here, nor the first to show an active appreciation for the work of another company. :)

Colin

You're Colin Chapman? Cool. I've seen your name on several of my favorite RPGs. I used to be a huge Iron Kingdoms fan until I gave up on PP ever putting out more RPG stuff. In fact, Alexia still makes cameos in my games, even if they're not IK. She's become a sort of recurring character across my multiverse of RPGs.
Riggswolfe
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Radioactive Ape Colin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 am

Bill wrote:Nice resume' ! I see you have worked on quite a few projects. I have two modules and three rpg's under my belt. Some for other companies but now mainly for my own company. Bedrock Games.
I am on this board though, because I love the dragon age setting and plan to run a game of it soon. I have been a big fan of Green Ronin for years and dragon age pen and paper looks excellent to me. I prefer what I call 'lean and mean' game systems, and this one feels right to me.

Thanks for the kind words, mate, and like you I really appreciate the lean, mean intro. machine that DARPG has turned out to be. I sincerely hope it works out well for Green Ronin and for any DAO fans who pick it up and give tabletop rpgs a shot.

Colin
Freelancer: AFMBE, A|State, Atlantis, C&C, Faery's Tale Deluxe, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Exp., Iron Kingdoms d20, No Quarter, Omni, Talislanta, UnMet, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.
Radioactive Ape Colin
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Radioactive Ape Colin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am

Riggswolfe wrote:You're Colin Chapman? Cool. I've seen your name on several of my favorite RPGs. I used to be a huge Iron Kingdoms fan until I gave up on PP ever putting out more RPG stuff. In fact, Alexia still makes cameos in my games, even if they're not IK. She's become a sort of recurring character across my multiverse of RPGs.

Guilty as charged, I'm afraid, and yeah, it's a shame the IK RPG essentially died.

Colin
Freelancer: AFMBE, A|State, Atlantis, C&C, Faery's Tale Deluxe, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Exp., Iron Kingdoms d20, No Quarter, Omni, Talislanta, UnMet, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.
Radioactive Ape Colin
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Riggswolfe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

Radioactive Ape Colin wrote:
Guilty as charged, I'm afraid, and yeah, it's a shame the IK RPG essentially died.

Colin

Yeah, I've been kicking around trying to model it in Savage Worlds but haven't been motivated lately.
Riggswolfe
Dabbler
Dabbler

Previous

Return to Dragon Age RPG