Moderator: Super Moderators
by Mat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 am
So...let me see if I understood well:
- Status 1 = outcast
- Status 2 = smallfolk/hedge knight
- Status 3 = low nobility/semi nobility (landed knight, rich merchants), retainer/member of a House
- Status 4 = Minor Lord, Maester, sons of Higher Status lord
- Status 5 = Major Lord, sons of Higher Status lord, Lord Commander of Night Watch, Maester of Great House.
- Status 6 = Great Lord, sons of King, Queen, Council members, ArchMaester, Commader of Royal Guard.
- Status 7 = King (I would put in also Warden of the North/East/West/South), Grand Maester, High Septon.
I scaled everything with 7 as maximum rank in Status. Those in black I am not sure.
If I miss some important character please add them.
These are the numbers as printed in the Game of Thrones edition of the SIFRP core book.
1: Common smallfolk, Initiate of the Faith, standard Man of the Night’s Watch, most squires, low-born foreigner
2: House retainer, lesser merchant, acolyte maester, hedge knight, foreign merchant prince, established Man of the Night’s Watch
3: Landed knight, Merchant, sworn sword, veteran member of the Night’s Watch, member of a minor house
4: Lord of a Minor House, maester of a minor house, junior member of the Faith, member of a noble house, heir to a minor house, important foreign dignitary, officers of the Night's Watch
5: Lord of a powerful Minor House (often one with bannermen), Merchant Prince, maester in a great house, Castle Commanders and Firsts of the Night’s Watch, member of a great house, heir to a house, foreign noble
6: Lord of a Major House, officer of the Faith, archmaester, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, heir to a great house
7: Lord of a Great House, member of the Small Council, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Grand Maester, High Septon
8 Member of the royal family, Warden of the East, North, South, or West
9 Queen, Crown Prince, King’s Hand
10 King of the Seven Kingdoms