Only the gray guardians?!?!

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Only the gray guardians?!?!

Postby linduarte » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:46 am

There are other orders of elites, or special groups, similar to the guardians gray in Tedas?
linduarte
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Only the gray guardians?!?!

Postby Estoirtoh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 am

The are several organizations which house elite warriors, for example the Silent Sisters in Orzammar, a group of Dwarven female warriors (and rogues, I believe) who cut out their tongue as an initiation rite, or the Ash Warriors of Ferelden, who adapted the fighting style of dwarven berserkers and charge into combat with their loyal mabari hounds. Another, maybe elite, organization would be at least the on or other branch of the Chantry (the Seekers jump to my mind). Another organization which may count as elite is the Dwarven Legion of the Dead.
Estoirtoh
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Guardian of the Peak » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

Not to mention that you've also got groups like The Antivan Crows, a group of Antivan (Duh lol) Assassins and often looked at as the best in the country. Then of course you've got the Templars of the Chantry as the pseudo Paladins of the DA universe. They use anti magic abilities and specialize in fighting rogue mages and magic using opponents. There's the Orlesian Bards who are not only performers but trained in the ways of espionage and sometimes assassination.

There are more than just that but that's just the few I can remember off the top of my head. Estoirtoh, you named the few others I could think of too.
Guardian of the Peak
Bystander
Bystander

Postby ColdSteel1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

The Blackstone Irregulars and The Orlaisian Chevaliers.
It all comes down to blood and choice.
ColdSteel1
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Dragon Age RPG