Set 3 Character Sheet?

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Set 3 Character Sheet?

Postby Pytorb » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

Has anyone generated characters up to level 20 yet? If so should there be a new character sheet for all the extra spells, double foci, character abilities, etc.?
Pytorb
Booster
Booster

Re: Set 3 Character Sheet?

Postby Pytorb » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 am

I've had a go at generating my own character sheet for Set 3. The main change is merging the talents and spells boxes, thus giving more space for each. I'm also giving banking Stunt points a go so I created a space for them on the sheet as well.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/83782794/DA-charsheet-2page-Set3?secret_password=2e465z0b9ht9x43a3qti

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Pytorb
Booster
Booster

Postby tarnishedarmour » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Your weapons section has some words overlapping one another, at least in the file viewer provided by the hosting site you're using. If this isn't the case after the download feel free to ignore.
If a Hero's armour is still shining he either has never used it or spends too much time polishing it. Armour is intended to be used and a Hero's worth should be measured in his armour's scars and dents as well as his own.

Check out my project here.
tarnishedarmour
Dabbler
Dabbler

Postby Pytorb » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm

tarnishedarmour wrote:Your weapons section has some words overlapping one another, at least in the file viewer provided by the hosting site you're using. If this isn't the case after the download feel free to ignore.

That is just the previewer I think. I've just tried to download from Scribd to check and realised they've got a download manager that needs to be installed that wasn't there the last time I used it. Apologies for that, any suggestions on where to move the file to?
Pytorb
Booster
Booster

Postby Zapp » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

Try mediafire
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Loswaith » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Google Docs is another option too.
- Loswaith
Henceforth mortal, remember...
Loswaith
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Jekias » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Can also consider Dropbox
Character Sheet Creator v1.17 - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12514
Jekias
Booster
Booster

Postby Zapp » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 am

It should be noted my recommendation doesn't require any nonsense such as a need to register or log in. It's completely hassle-free. Both for the uploader and the downloaders.

I don't use "services" that require me to log in or register - I see no reason to have to identify myself or waste time registering just to put up a file so others can download it.

On Mediafire you just drag your file to its uploader, get a link and you're done! :)
Zapp
Super Poster
Super Poster

Return to Dragon Age RPG