Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

Discuss our dark fantasy adventure tabletop roleplaying game based on BioWare's computer game, Dragon Age Origins.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

Postby newbiedm » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am

Working on my Star Wars/AGE hack, set in the classic trilogy era. I'm slowly starting to turn my jumbled notes into drafts to try to get a beta version of this conversion out.

The Dragon Age Oracle blog has my Scoundrel class up (basically a reskinning of the rogue), I link to some talents in the comments, and later today the Wookie background will go up. I'm slowly compiling my notes...

Follow the progress and check it out at http://www.dragonageoracle.com where this thing will likely live when finished.
newbiedm
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

Postby Woodclaw » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 am

This stuff looks pretty good although I have a couple of nitpicks.

About the wookie, unless you're planning to give every race two trait bonuses, I think that you should lower the strength bonus to +1.

The scoundrel is quite good and I like the choice of ability (close to the rogue, but not the same), my only gripe is the Shot First ability, which is useful only during the first round of combat, making it quite inferior to the Backstab.
"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?"
[i]'Gentleman' John Marcone[/i]
Woodclaw
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

Postby newbiedm » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

Yeah, that +2 was a typo, It's not in the master document anymore.

The Scoundrel, well, I can't see how a ranged backstab would work, I'm toyign with the idea of upping the damage doen with the I shot first ability to 2d6+dex to make up for the fact that it isn't as powerful as backstab. He might still get some good damage in on his first attack.
newbiedm
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Dragon Age RPG