Starting up a new SIFRP game, in need of players and GM

If you need to find fellow Green Ronin enthusiasts, this is the spot to do it.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Starting up a new SIFRP game, in need of players and GM

Postby Xebioz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 am

Hi, I'm starting up a new SIFRP campaign and want to know if anyone would like to join. At this moment myself, two friends of mine and one other player has joined the campaign. A GM is wanted as I don't want to GM as I've always done in the past, but if noone else wants to do the job, I will fill it.

As of yet there is no roster of current PC's, meaning that no roles (heir, knights, maester, etc.) is taken, which also means that if two or more people want the same roles, it will either be a random draw, or (hopefully) we can all get to a reasonable outcome (one player chooses another role for example).

If a GM wants to join he will of course have free reign over the campaign with no oversight from any others (as should be expected). We are also located in Europe (all three of us so far), but if anyone else wishes to join, playing in the weekends doesn't seem to be a problem for any of us so far.

If you would wish to join simply reply here, or the other thread I have started at Roll20, which can be found here: http://community.roll20.net/discussion/ ... rs-#Item_3

Both me and my friend have some experience playing this before, but no experience is necessary (we can even have a tryout session for new people if there is a demand for this).

Best Regards
Sebastian E.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Starting up a new SIFRP game, in need of players and GM

Postby vonpenguin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm rather busy Sundays but a Saturday game, depending on time, would be awesome. I have too much on my GMing plate at the moment to take over but if you need a player count me in.
vonpenguin
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Xebioz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 am

I'll look into what the others want, but so far the days which are possible for the group as a whole seems to be Monday, and maybe wednesday and friday. Also, are you in Europe? Because if not that might be another problem at this point. I'll try to figure something out though, stay tuned.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby vonpenguin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 am

Monday actually works better than the weekend. I'm East Coast USA but my schedule is flexible, as long as you aren't playing early morning for you I should be available.
vonpenguin
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Xebioz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 am

Whatever day we're going to play (still a little problems with communication so bear with me), we're going to begin playing at about 7pm GMT+1. Which will be something like 1-2pm for you? Anyway, I'll get back to you about the day of the week.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 am

I would also recommend that you create a free account over at Roll20 if you haven't done so already, as their virtual tabletop is really good, and it has a large library of scenes and characters which will help during combat and intrigue.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby vonpenguin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 am

That time works for me.As long as it's not Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday. I have a roll20 account so that's not a problem.
vonpenguin
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Xebioz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 am

Yeah, we'll probably play on mondays still, but there's one guy on the Roll20 forum that can't on monday so unless he can on Friday (the day everyone else seem to be able to) we're playing Mondays 7pm GMT+1.

I'll give you a headsup as soon as I get a pm or message in the thread.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 am

Just found out now that the only day that seems to work for everyone is Monday, which means we will begin playing next monday. People are still allowed to join though as there is room for 1-2 more players.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Bowgentle » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey Xebioz,

Is this game still going. I might be able to join as a player (got a couple other sessions going). If you respond I will follow up with a couple questions.

Thanks Bow
Bowgentle
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:19 am

We've had the first session, but we can add one more guy I guess.

Are you still interested bow?
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thane » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 am

Hey Xebioz,

Yes I am still interested. Is there any way we can meet over Skype...perhaps Saturday afternoon between 4:00 and 7:00 or Sunday sometime? If we miss each other or this time doesn't work out present me with some times that will work for you and I will respond. I figure it might be easier chatting directly through Skype. Let me know your thoughts and hopefully we will be able to chat soon.

Thanks for the consideration, Bowgentle

PS: I also set up a new login because for some reason it wasn't recognizing my old.
Last edited by Thane on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thane
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 am

Sure that's fine. Is that 16:00 GMT? What's your timezone.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thane » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:13 am

Wow that was fast! Actually if you are around right now I can log into Skype? I am eastern time zone btw.

Skypename: bowgentle2000
Thane
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am

Thane wrote:Wow that was fast! Actually if you are around right now I can log into Skype? I am eastern time zone btw.

Skypename: bowgentle2000

Sure, I'll ring you up in like fifteen minutes? There's a small thing I've got to do first.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Thane » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:20 am

Sounds good!
Thane
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Xebioz » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am

We can take on one more player if anyone should be interested. The times are as posted earlier in the thread at 3-6 (GMT+1) on sunday and 8-11 (GMT+1) on monday. We are currently a group of 6 (Five players + GM) and the campaign is very focused on intrigue rather than combat.

Xebioz.
Xebioz
Bystander
Bystander

Return to Players Seeking Players