Gen Con is the original, longest-running gaming convention in the world!
At Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana
Gen Con / firstname.lastname@example.org
With 500+ exhibiting companies from the game industry, award-winning authors and artists, costumed attendees, more than 19,000 events, a Family Fun Pavilion, and the debut of exciting new games, Gen Con truly is The Best Four Days in Gaming™!
Experience the Time of your Life!
For more than 50 years, Gen Con has created a home for games and for more than a decade, it has brought its unique atmosphere to Indianapolis. With numerous programs and events for those of every interest, Gen Con has something for everyone! Here's just a sampling of what you can expect:
- A sold-out Exhibit Hall with hundreds of game companies
- More than 16,500 events
- A Costume Contest
- An Art Show featuring the world's best illustrators
- The Writer's Symposium and Authors' Avenue, including New York Times Best-Selling authors
- A Digital Gaming area with arcades, unique imports, and retro games
- A Film Festival that awards prizes to winning submissions
- Fresh, hard-to-find anime selections
- Giant balloon sculpture
- A beer garden with late night hours
- 40+ food trucks from top local vendors
- Panels and seminars with Industry Insiders
- The massive, long-running True Dungeon
- A vibrant Family Fun Pavilion with kids events all weekend long
- Bands and on-site music
And of course, there are more games than anyone could count! Check in soon for more news and program updates!
Joseph Carriker, Crystal Frasier, Jaym Gates, Kara Hamilton, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Jack Norris, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, Malcolm Sheppard, Owen K.C. Stephens, Dylan Templar, Veronica Templar, and Barry Wilson