The included archetypes are:
- Armed Citizen—not going to wait on the heroes.
- Da Sihing—Master Lee’s top student.
- Emerging Mutant—coming into one’s powers isn’t easy.
- Enduring Guardian—truly going beyond the call of duty.
- Farsider Emigrant—protecting his adopted home.
- Field Researcher—archaeology in the World of Freedom is unlike anything else.
- Superpowered Orphan—who did she get her powers from?
- Technology Geek—makes use of thematic gadgets.
- Transformed Bystander—an innocent bystander no longer.
- Zoom Survivor—sometimes an overdose gives you
Evan (he/him) got his start in tabletop games in 1995, as a co-founder of Rubicon Games. Among other games, he has worked on Cranium, Cranium Hullabaloo, and the Pokémon trading card game. RPGs he has edited for include Everway, Ork! The Roleplaying Game, Spaceship Zero, Warhammer Fantasy second edition, the d20 System, A Song of Ice and Fire, Mutants & Masterminds, Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Modern AGE, Blue Rose, Pathfinder, and Critical Role (5e). He has been managing our web sites since about 2002. He co-designed Walk the Plank, our card game of piratical trick taking, currently available in print-on-demand format via DriveThruCards.com.