Highmoon Media has released Targum Magazine #3 in support of our Testament Mythic Vistas campaign setting.
Highmoon Media Productions, in association with Green Ronin Publishing, presents Targum Magazine – Issue 03.
Welcome to the third issue of Targum Magazine, the magazine in support of Eternal Rome: Roleplaying in the Age of Gods and Emperors, Trojan War: Roleplaying in the Age of Homeric Adventure, Testament: Roleplaying in the Biblical Era and all Ancient World campaign settings. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- Ostraca: Lost Tribes by Spike Y Jones – Spike explores the Lost Tribes of Israel in great detail (14,000 words worth of detail, to be precise).
- Bless Me, For I Have Sinned by Allon Mureinik – Exploring sin and redemption as themes in your games.
- The Passover by Scott G. Carter – Using this pivotal holiday in your Testament games.
- Era Spotlight: The Battle of Thermopylae by Eric Hansen – A mini-gazetteer for roleplaying alongside King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans; usable with Trojan War and with standard d20 rules.
- Free Paper Minis from Arion Games.
Come adventure in the lands of the ancient world today!
And remember there is a 4-issue subscription available as well.
Evan (he/him) got his start in tabletop games in 1995, as a co-founder of Rubicon Games. Among other games, he has worked on Cranium, Cranium Hullabaloo, and the Pokémon trading card game. RPGs he has edited for include Everway, Ork! The Roleplaying Game, Spaceship Zero, Warhammer Fantasy second edition, the d20 System, A Song of Ice and Fire, Mutants & Masterminds, Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Modern AGE, Blue Rose, Pathfinder, and Critical Role (5e). He has been managing our web sites since about 2002. He co-designed Walk the Plank, our card game of piratical trick taking, currently available in print-on-demand format via DriveThruCards.com.