We’re proud to present Episode Six of the Green Ronin Podcast, recorded April 24, 2008 in Las Vegas, just after the GAMA trade show. Our usual host, Chris Pramas, had returned to Seattle by the time the show was recorded, so Nicole Lindroos stepped up to moderate the show. Follow along with Nicole, Green Ronin Line Developer Steve Kenson, and GR Sales Manager Bill Bodden as they discuss the GAMA Trade Show, the Origins Awards, Upcoming Products, and Free RPG Day.
Products Mentioned Include:
- Pirate’s Guide to Freeport
- Hobby Games: The 100 Best
- Faery’s Tale Deluxe
- Walk the Plank Card Game
- A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
- Wild Cards Campaign Sourcebook for Mutants & Masterminds
- True20 Adventure Roleplaying, Revised Edition
- Worlds of Freedom
- Book of Magic
- d20 Freeport Companion
- True20 Freeport Companion
- Savage Worlds Freeport Companion
- Castles & Crusades Freeport Companion
- A Song of Ice and Fire Quickstart
Wrapup (Chris Pramas):
- Green Ronin’s Origins Awards Nominees are Pirate’s Guide to Freeport, Faery’s Tale Deluxe, and Hobby Games: The 100 Best. These nominees and semi-finalist Walk the Plank Card Game are now available at $5 each in our Origins Awards Nominees Sale in our Green Ronin Online Store.
- Savage Worlds Freeport Companion is now out in PDF.
- Buccaneers of Freeport is now out in PDF, and the print version should be out in May.
- Our thoughts on Wizards of the Coasts’ Game System License will be featured in an upcoming show.
This episode clocks in at 33 minutes, 7 seconds, and is a 30.3 MB download.
The Green Ronin Publishing Podcast is copyright © 2008 Green Ronin Publishing. Music by Bombskare, courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.
(The Webmaster would like to apologize to Bombskare for forgetting to double-check the spelling of their band name, which has one k and zero c’s. Visit their site and their Myspace page, listen to their stuff, tell your friends.)