In case you missed it, Supernatural Handbook by Lucien Soulban, our latest sourcebook for Mutants & Masterminds, is now available in stores and in our Green Ronin Online Store.
There are Things That Go Bump in the Night…
The Supernatural Handbook is a sourcebook of heroic horror
for the Mutants & Masterminds Superhero Roleplaying Game.
It lays out the elements for a successful M&M
game in which the strange and paranormal are true and a
few lone heroes struggle against the Things That Go Bump
in the Night.
The Supernatural Handbook includes:
- Detailed information on character creation, horror-themed series, and adventure design.
- A complete system for building your own supernatural menaces for your heroes to hunt (or to hunt them…).
- New hero and villain archetypes like the Curse-Burdened Adventurer, Noble Monster, Dark Emissary, and Inhuman Juggernaut.
- ARCADE (American Research Center for the Arcane Defense of Earth), a new organization whose agents wage a secret war every night.
In case you want to try before you buy, we’ve got some free PDF previews, just for you!
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #1
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #2
- Supernatural Handbook PDF Preview #3
Join the fight against ancient evils and occult menaces with the Supernatural Handbook!
You’re Not Afraid… Are you?
Evan (he/him) got his start in tabletop games in 1995, as a co-founder of Rubicon Games. Among other games, he has worked on Cranium, Cranium Hullabaloo, and the Pokémon trading card game. RPGs he has edited for include Everway, Ork! The Roleplaying Game, Spaceship Zero, Warhammer Fantasy second edition, the d20 System, A Song of Ice and Fire, Mutants & Masterminds, Dragon Age, Fantasy AGE, Modern AGE, Blue Rose, Pathfinder, and Critical Role (5e). He has been managing our web sites since about 2002. He co-designed Walk the Plank, our card game of piratical trick taking, currently available in print-on-demand format via DriveThruCards.com.