By Steve Kenson
By this time next week, I plan to be joining fellow Ronins Chris Pramas and Donna Prior at the inaugural Chupacabracon in Austin, TX, alongside a star-studded list of guests. If you’re in the Austin area, check out the convention’s website and consider joining us for a weekend of games and geekery (and, if all goes well, local BBQ under the guidance of former Austin resident, Mr. Pramas).
Here’s some of the Green Ronin goodness you can find at the convention:
Friday, January 17th
- 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm – Mutants & Masterminds with designer Steve Kenson. Get a sneak peek at some exciting upcoming adventure material from Green Ronin!
Saturday, January 18th
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm – The Forgotten King’s Tomb with Carlos Ovalle, Freebooter Volunteer. An adventure for 2nd level characters set in Kobold Press’s Midgard using the Green Ronin AGE system.
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – Design a Game in an Hour seminar with Steve Kenson
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Dragon Age Roleplaying Game with Donna Prior. A 2-hour short adventure, The Arl’s Ransom, to introduce players to the Dragon Age RPG.
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm – ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying with Steve Kenson. Create and play your own original superheroes in this adventure.
- 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Creative Careers and how we got there! seminar with Donna Prior, and other guests covering a variety of creative-driven careers and how we all got started.
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm – Cross-Media Chaos with Steve Kenson, Aaron Allston, and other guests discussing the process of working with settings and characters that cross multiple types of media, from comics and games to novels, film, and television.
Sunday, January 19th
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am – Dragon Age Roleplaying Game with Donna Prior. A 2-hour short adventure, The Arl’s Ransom, to introduce players to the Dragon Age RPG.
Chris, Donna, and Steve will also be available throughout the con to answer questions and tell you about Green Ronin’s newest and upcoming products.