Play M&M with One of the Developers at Origins!
Hello heroes! Origins event registration is currently open and I am deep in final preparation for my events at the con. I wanted to share my schedule here in case any members of our Green Ronin community wanted to share a table with me in June. I’m running a ton of M&M events spanning Earth-Prime, Titan City, both DC and Marvel, as well as dipping my toes into Star Wars and the classic 1999 film The Mummy. If you’re looking for other Mutants & Masterminds games at the convention I highly recommend checking out the offerings of the Untold Stories Project and Matinee Adventures, two gaming troupes that I have worked with in the past. They run amazing games!
I hope I’ll get the chance to GM for you, but even if you don’t sign up for one of my games, please feel free to come up and say hi! See you all in a couple weeks and happy gaming!
- Event Title: Gotham City Misfits
- Synopsis: Killer Moth has brought together the ultimate crew of Gotham villains to pull off the heist of the century…
- Event Title: Freedom League: All in the Family
- Synopsis: All isn’t as it seems when Zeus requests the Freedom League’s assistance in foiling his brother’s latest scheme to take over Earth-Prime.
- Event Title: The Mummy: The Mumkey Returns
- Synopsis: Rick O’Connell and crew are called to help when mummified animals run amok at Al Azhar University in Cairo.
- Event Title: Titan City Chronicles: Blood Run
- Synopsis: Vampires are roaring through 1920s Titan City, and it’s up to a ragtag band of heroes to stop them.
- Event Title: The Siege of Starhaven
- Synopsis: Eyes from across the galaxy are focused on Starhaven, eager to make use of its citizens, its ancient Preserver technology, and its close proximity to Earth. It is a city in need of heroes…
- Event Title: Guardians of the Galaxy: The Thoocury Smew
- Synopsis: The Collector hires the Guardians to recover a priceless bird statue from the wreck of a Kree warship.
- Event Title: Star Wars: The Most Dangerous Game
- Synopsis: Emperor Palpatine has put out a call across the Outer Rim for bounty hunters willing to hunt down a dangerous Jedi in hiding.
And be sure to stop by the Green Ronin booth while you’re there, and check out what we have for sale! We’re in booth 316!