Discover Adventures to Come
Five and Infinity is an adventure series for Threefold, the Modern AGE setting of planar travel and genre-bending adventure. With some loose connections built in, these adventures can be added to your campaign occasionally, bringing you from level 1 to 16 as you bring peace to a corner of the Earth or some far-flung dimension, or prevent the end of worlds. Chapter 0: The Adventure Generator, available now, isn’t an adventure though: It’s a set of tools to help Game Masters devise scenarios on the fly. Think of it as a “taster” for what’s to come, and as an amuse bouche, it comes for a tasty price—just one dollar!
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Launch from a selected or random story Kickoff to send characters up against 36 different Problems—and two or three variations per Problem.
- Evolve your outline with six different Crises—or make it weird, with six Gonzo Crises with variations for each.
- Roll or select Stakes, Environments, and Dramatis Personae
Once you’ve finished Chapter 0: The Adventure Generator, stay tuned for other adventures in the series. Read about them here.
Get it Now
- Chapter 0: The Adventure Generator at the Green Ronin Online Store
- Chapter 0: The Adventure Generator at DrivethruRPG
After writing and designing games as a freelancer from 2000 on, Malcolm Sheppard is pleased to join Green Ronin as developer at large: the one who works on any number of games, from the Adventure Gaming Engine to Ork! Malcolm’s experience before Green Ronin includes Exalted, Mage: The Ascension, Onyx Path’s Chronicles of Darkness and Scion lines, as well as Shadowrun and Eclipse Phase. Outside game design, Malcolm’s worked in community development and education, and as a professional historical re-enactor, where he gave large metal swords to children. (They were blunt!) Malcolm lives in semi-rural Ontario, Canada.